Speaking Up for Quality Long-Term Care isn’t just a tagline.
It’s what we do and who we are.
Quality Long-Term Care
We start with our mission: To educate and empower individuals and their loved ones for quality living across the continuum of long-term care.
With every interaction, we attempt to live our values:
- Friendly Service: Provided with care, empathy, and respect for the dignity of those we serve.
- Empowerment: To build a quality life for long-term care recipients in a secure environment while respecting the individuality and independence of those we empower.
- Competency: Focused on outcomes, exercised with passion and enjoyment.
- Stewardship: In all that is entrusted to VOYCE exercised with responsibility and accountability.
- Dedication: To face challenges with persistence and courage.
- Equality: Evidenced by diversity and inclusion.
- Integrity: Our ethical professional and personal behaviors have no grey areas.
- Collaboration: Exhibiting and strengthening interdependence, teamwork, and partnership of all stakeholders.
- Trustworthiness: The source of credibility resulting in recognition and influence.
- Continuous Learning: As the engine of improvement, innovation, and excellence.
A Dedicated Team
Our team is committed to quality long-term care for all those who need it. Get to know our staff and board and why they’re so passionate about what we do. Plus, check out opportunities to join our tight-knit team.
Our programs tackle various obstacles to quality long-term care and ensure our community has the resources they need.
Our services are available in the city of St. Louis and counties of Adair, Clark, Franklin, Jefferson, Knox, Lewis, Lincoln, Macon, Marion, Monroe, Montgomery, Pike, Ralls, Randolph, Schuyler, Scotland, Shelby, St. Charles, St. Louis, and Warren in Missouri.