Your donation and support allow VOYCE to champion changes on a state and federal level. Help support quality living across the continuum of long-term care.
Thanks to your financial support, we act as the VOYCE of residents in long-term care settings. Ombudsman are trained to identify issues, isolate concerns and resolve issues with compassion and respect. We also provide free information and assistance to individuals and families searching for long-term care.
Support This Vital Mission So No One Is Alone
- $25 provides one hour of consultation for a family
- $80 places an advocate in a facility for six weeks
- $100 helps two clients find quality long-term care options
- $250 supports case management for two abuse victims
- $550 allows an advocate to resolve five urgent cases