VOYCE is participating in Giving Tuesday this November and we are keen to ensure that all of our supporters know about it!
Giving Tuesday is described as ‘a global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world.’
Giving Tuesday takes place this year on Tuesday, November 30th and everyone can get involved!
VOYCE is grateful for your generous support for Giving Tuesday below and you can make a donation below!
Your Donation Makes a Difference for Those in Long-Term Care.
Thanks to your financial support, we act as the VOYCE of residents in long-term care settings. Ombudsmen are trained to identify issues, isolate concerns and resolve issues with compassion and respect. We also provide free information and assistance to individuals and families searching for long-term care.
Support This Vital Mission So No One Is Alone
- $25 provides one hour of consultation for a family
- $80 places an advocate in a facility for six weeks
- $100 helps two clients find quality long-term care options
- $250 supports case management for two abuse victims
- $550 allows an advocate to resolve five urgent cases